background

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hair today....

Ok, so recently my hair got long.... like really long and I just don't know what to do with it! It feels a little bit lifeless so decided to go on the hunt for some inspiration and found some GORGEOUS hair styles that are would be amazing for your big day.... what do you think???
Adam Nyholt Photography
Ok I am completely in Love with this one I NEED to learn how to do my hair like this! (above and below!)
finehairstyle.blogspot.co.uk

finehairstyle.blogspot.co.uk

finehairstyle.blogspot.co.uk
I am also loving the ponytail at the moment (long hair + 2 babies= hair up!) They are quick and are so stylish at the moment!
haircut-sexy-hairstyle.blogspot.co.uk

iknowhair.com
Ok so fair enough my ponytail never looks *this* stylish but hey a girl can dream right! Any other long hair styles you want to share with me???

2 comments:

  1. hi hair lovers!
    there is soooo much you can do with long hair and if you havent then whack in the extensions! Plaits are very in at the moment, half plaits scrunched into a pony or a messy bun or a plait over your head like an alice band? check out my pintrest page (Olivia Smith) or visit me on www.styleme.org.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS! I AM GLAD YOU LIKE THE POST ASWELL! MORE TO COME!Salon 78216

    ReplyDelete