background

Friday 16 March 2012

My Best Friends Wedding- Mr & Mrs Larsen

Ok so my bestie "Coco" got married over 5 years ago now, but I think her colour scheme was GORGEOUS (her maid of honour was pretty tasty too, if I do say so myself :))so I just had to share some photos with you all. Coco and "Mr Coco" ( Sorry Clyde)  got married in San Diego (in January would you believe) where the sky was azure blue, the grass was greener than green, temple sparkling white and her bridesmaid in hot pink and bright orange! The reception was full of delicious food, a romantic boat trip, a hot chocolate bar and some crazy dance moves. It really was a night to remember for all who attended! So here are a bunch of photos from that fantastic day 5 years and 2 months ago....














No comments:

Post a Comment